1.compatible for epson 4880/7880/9880 printer
2.100% New and pre-tested
Your satisfaction is our greatest pursuit !
newest 7880/9880 Chip Decoder For Epson 7880/9880 Chip Decoder (permanent use)
suitable printer Model:
compatible for epson
1. installing very easy
3. Stable quality
4. not harmful to printhead
5. Reset chip automatically
6. For permanent use
7. saving printing cost
1. To use this chip decoder, it not harmful to the printer
2. Can automatically identify the type of ink cartridge, ink cartridge chip data automatically. Erase, and ink capacity display zero chip made full recovery
3. To use this chip decoder,could use the other supplier's ink
4. To use this chip decoder,could show the ink level
5. To use this chip decoder,it's not harmful to printhead
6. Let your machine will no longer need to pull the cartridge decoding. The problems of air ink tube, ink contact bad, the chip is not confirmed, let your ink cartridge becomes fool, no chip can work
7. it could take the ink capacity of chip cartridge zero recovery into full status, so only need filling ink to ink in use can greatly reduce the use cost
Installing description :
1).Turning off the printer , and pulling out the plug.
2).Removing the right side printer cover(cartridge side).
3).installing chip decoder into Mainboard.
4).corresponding grooves aligned decoder chip, so that contact probes corresponding cartridge decoder on chip.
5).two components close to. If the red light, said contact good.
6).5 seconds later, the red light into green light, said cartridge chip records have been refreshed.
7).cartridges into the new dye ink or other brand / compatible ink can be used.
8).Installing back the printer cover, turning on the printer,and then it could be work.
Matters needing attention:
1.when the printer is printing,users have to check the ink level, to avoid hurting the printhead.
2.don't removing of the cartridge and adding the inks ,when the printer is working,because it will damage the printer or printhead.
3.the chip decoder need to be used with original cartridge and chip.